The American Constitution was made in the eighteenth century. In 1789, the constitution became effective, since then it plays an important role in keeping the United States a safe and orderly country.
1. The first answer to the question why was the Constitution created is because to have one legal basis for the all the rights of the citizens. The American constitution contains the bill of rights. You can see the complete list of all every citizen of America can enjoy. You can still see the original draft displayed in Washington, D.C.
2. The second answer to the question why was the constitution created is because it serves as the strong framework for any nation’s peace and order. In America, the constitution addressed the urgent need of integration all the states in a unified paradigm. The constitution is the highest law that everyone needs to uphold. The United States constitution is one of the shortest constitutions you can find in the world.
3. The third answer to the question why was the constitution created is because it is the foundation of the authorities of any legal entity. The law enforcers, judges, lawyers, mayors and other politicians cannot abuse their law because they also need to follow the constitution.
4. The fourth answer to the question why was the constitution created is because it provided the United States government the right way on how to organize their government. It defined the duties of each government body in a clear and precise way. The congress is the legislative body, the president is the main leader of the executive body and the Supreme Court is the leader in the judicial department.
5. The fifth answer to the question why was the constitution created is because it gave direction to all the three main departments of the American government. The constitution gave the outline of all the powers that every government department can exercise while at the same time clearly defining what every citizen can also exercise. It defined the importance of being accountable to the government especially on court trials. This ensured the welfare of all the people by establishing what the government can and cannot do. It also established the fact that the judicial, executive and legislative bodies of the government are interdependent on one another.
6. The sixth answer to the question why the United States constitution is important is to outline all the freedom every American can enjoy namely, freedom for speech, freedom for access to the media, freedom for religion, freedom for petitions and freedom for establishing an assembly.…